Monday, November 3, 2008

Introduction...

I am a mom. I am a conservative. I am a business woman. I am a proud, patriotic citizen of the United States of America and I am appalled at the state of affairs in our country. I started this blog because I kept posting notes to my Facebook profile about things that really irritated me. Mostly, things of a political nature. Although, in doing so, I realized I was giving the impression that I was too serious and frankly, a bit confrontational. To those who know me best, this is truely not the case, so I decided I needed a more appropriate place to vent.

I used to "vent" my frustrations by writing in a journal. Those files were kept on the computer, yet no one reads them. As I have gotten older, and my kids have begun to understand the political process, this has become a more important part of my life and rather than ranting where no one will see, I wanted my kids to be able to read my thoughts and produce some thought provoking conversations without having to drag them forcefully along. So here I am, and here my opinions will forever be posted in a public place, for all to read. Maybe you'll agree with me, maybe you won't. You might think I'm missing the point, or just maybe, something I'll say will make you rethink your own opinions. Either way it works out, we'll all be better for opening the lines of discussion on all sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment